OUR Iowa Tee
This variant is currently sold out
A basic white tee with unity and Iowa's history for inspiration. Front detail features a black and white 29 star flag from 1846, the year the state of Iowa was established. A nod to Iowa's big four colleges on the back.
- 4.2 oz, 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton
- tear away neck label
- 29 star flag* screen-printed at center front in black
- Signature screen-printed 29th State Apparel logo on left sleeve
- "OUR Block" in purple, "OUR Hood" in blue, "OUR City" in gold, "OUR State" in red descending on the back
- Classic fit; Unisex t-shirt
- Fits true to adult sizing
*Iowa is recognized as the 29th State of the Union. The flag on the front of the t-shirt dates back to 1846-1848, a time of the Mexican-American War. This flag reflects the addition of Iowa as the most recently added state.
Our unisex fit t-shirt fits true to size. If you are between sizes, size up.